SHOUNEN! and Some Seinen 
So, I gave JOJO the manga a shot. The original manga, not the newly adapted version. Truth is, I usually give anime or manga a chance of 3. I'll either read up until the third chapter or watch the show up to the third episode, but if it still hasn't caught my interest then I will simply stop. I gave JoJo a shot, it was not my cup of tea, but I can see how some people like it. It's strong and dynamic most of the panels are close ups, or extreme close ups. It's not my cup of tea,  I enjoy mangas with a little more establishment. It can get pretty confusing when there aren't enough points of interest geographically, even the house where jojo moves into is briefly explored, its a dialogue heavy manga with little room for the reader to come up with their own conclusions. Show it, dont say it as I like to think.

Comments

Popular Posts